Paradiso Fleece Bonded/Softshell Raincoat for Dogs
Lightweight and adjustable but seriously waterproof - this pet coat has it all to keep your pooch dry, clean and happy - in all weather!
The gorgeous Paradiso print is sure to turn some heads! The Scribbler Pets fit allows for full, natural movement with a gorgeous waterproof outer fabric that is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles! Stand out in the rain - with your pup!
Packable perfection. This rain coat packs into the smallest of spaces - super easy to take with you on the daily walk.
- Allows for full natural movement - Scribbler worked closely with a dog agility trainer to ensure that the Scribbler Pets fit won't restrict your pooch from doing what it loves best!
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high), critically seam sealed (no water can seep through the seams) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means your dogo won't get wet in a downpour with water beading off them like a duck's back (don't read that too loud!).
- Adjustable fit around your pup's mid section as well as an adjustable belly panel for male dogs (so that they don't accidentally 'wet' their gorgeous Scribbler coat!)
- Fleece bonded in a soft microfleece to keep your pooch snug and warm.
- Reflective elements on neck and back so that you and others can see your pooch in low light.
- Saddle pocket for holding extra poop bags or keys.
- Harness access and leash access so you can decide whatever your pup prefers on that day!
- Hind leg loops to keep your gorgeous Scribbler Pets coat in place while running wildly through the grass!
- Light attachment tab - so that you can attach your light and see where your pup is, in low light
- Internal name and contact label - for those (tres embarrassing) times when your friends' pups are matching and you need to tell whose coat is whose, and/or for just in case you happen to misplace your coat while out and about - we got you.
- Velcro free - 'cos when you know, you know.
Chace wears a size 55.
Sizing: View photo for measurements
Sizes range from 30 to 60.
See our garment care guide here.