CoLLaR Puller Dog Training Tool - Large single ring
Puller is an interactive toy for dogs and their owners that allows you to give your pet a very intensive workout in a short period of time by encouraging them to pull, jump and run. Lightweight, odourless, buoyant, and safe for dog's teeth and gums.
Puller Maxi is designed for large and giant breed dogs weighing more than 45kg. The ring has a groove which makes it easy to grip. Can be used with a Spring Pole.
- 1 ring
- 20 minutes of Puller training = a 5km run!
- Diameter: 29cm, Thickness: 7cm, Weight of 1 ring: 585g
- Please note this is not a chew toy
Check out this video for ideas on how to use the Puller for exercise. It is recommended to purchase two rings for effective training:
- Running: Throw Puller rings one by one. When the dog brings one ring, show them the other ring and throw it, and so on. If the dog does not want to give the ring back, show them the second one. This exercise trains a dog to retrieve an item and helps to develop speed and agility.
- Jumping: Dog jumps and catches a Puller ring. Once the dog grabs the ring, give another one instead. The dog should release the first ring and jump after the second, and so on. This exercise trainings dog's attention and reaction skills. Recommended for dogs over 1 year old.
- Pulling: Dog pulls Puller rings that you hold in your hands. To maintain the dog's motivation, you can periodically give them a ring. This exercise improves dog's strength and stamina. Usage of two rings may train a dog to give an item back.